– Raising your Vibrational Energetic Frequency –
Energy healers know that everything has an energetic vibrational frequency. There are technical devices that can measure this frequency. An example of this is a biofeedback machine.
Everything seems solid on a physical level, but physics and chemistry show us that atoms vibrate together in complicated forms, forming molecules. Between the atoms are enormous fields of empty space. Of course on a atomic level. It is the vibrational energy of positive and negative energy pulling the molecule into its form, but when we truly look at an molecule we have to realize that it is mostly ‘empty’.
Some time ago famous scientist Albert Einstein shared his important message with the world that ‘Everything is energy’. We may think that our world is solid, but this is an illusion.
For some this is a bit challenging to understand that everything is energy. But imagine entering a room full with people, and you just ‘know’ that something is off. How do you know this?
Well, you are simply feeling the energetic vibrational frequency of the room and the people in it because as humans we can actually influence this frequency by changing our thoughts and our feelings. We can raise or lower it. More often than not we are not conscious aware of our energetic influence.
If we accept that everything has a vibrational frequency, then it’s not too much of a leap to understand that the things we come in contact with can directly impact our body frequency, right?
On average, the healthy human body has a frequency of 62 to 72 megahertz (MHz). Different things we come in contact with can raise or lower this frequency. For example, if you’re feeling under the weather and have the sniffles due to a minor bug, your body frequency might be a tiny bit lower than usual.
Everything has frequency, including what we put on or in our body. A great example is food. The canned or processed stuff can have a frequency close to zero… but fresh produce can reach 15 MHz.
Our behavior and even our thought patterns themselves can influence our body frequency by quite a bit. As you might suspect, negative thoughts will lower your frequency (by as much as 12 MHz). Positive thoughts can raise it by 10 MHz.
When our frequency is lower, we don’t feel happy and balanced, and dis-ease can kick in. When our frequency is raised, we feel joyful. We vibrate at a ‘higher’ frequency.
For most of us it’s tough to think positive thoughts all the time. That’s where the external influences come in.
Easy keys to raise your frequency:
- Organic, 100% pure essential oils tend to have very high frequencies. Rose oil for example resonates at 320 MHz, although some research has indicated that Idaho Blue Spruce can reach up to 580 MHz. Generally they are ranging from 52 MHz to 320 MHz. Some have claimed that essential oils have the highest frequency of any organic substance available.
Forgiveness essential oil blend has a frequency of approximately 192 MHz, Frankincense has a frequency of 147 MHz, Lavender 118 MHz, Sandalwood 98 MHz, Peppermint 78 MHz and Basil 52 MHz.
2. Our thoughts can raise our frequency. It can be challenging, but becoming aware and catch yourself on having negative thoughts and then turn them into more positive can be a life changer for you. If you are one of those people that has a critical inner-voice then it can be time to take a mindfulness course or start with Emotional Freedom Technique also known as EFT tapping to change your mindset. If you want to experience EFT tapping with a facilitator, book your online session with an accredited, experienced EFT tapping expert here.
3. The Food and beverages you consume every day. Canned food, food loaded with preservatives, colouring, white sugars and refined flowers, all types of chemicals and additives are simply ‘dead’. They have no vibrational frequency to help you raise yours. On the contrary, it will lower it significantly. It is important to consume high vibrational whole foods, fresh if possible. Local, organic food grown with love and care are the things you might be mostly interested in. They are extremely valuable for your health and wellbeing.
4. Medication, drugs, alcohol have a lower or no vibrational frequency at all. To balance these out you may start to think of using high frequency oils, food, exercise, thoughts and feelings to keep you well. NEVER stop taking your prescribed medication without consulting your health care professional first.
5. Exercise is a wonderful way to keep you at a high vibrational frequency. Going for walks, especially in nature can be wonderful as well.
6. Laughter, especially with loved ones and friends, are of a high vibrational level, unless it is disrespectful towards another living creature.
7. Surround yourself with nature, even if you are in a city it is still possible to invite nature in. Have lots of plants and a vase filled with high vibrational flowers in your home. Best would be though to go outdoors, hug a tree, and smell the roses.
8. Do not gossip. Gossip is in human nature, but do your best to refrain yourself from gossipping. It is of a very low frequency. Have respect for all people. Start to practise compassion, unconditional love and gratefulness, the highest frequency feelings we can possibly feel in a day.
9. Feelings that we label negative are normal to feel sometimes. Do not suppress, but find a healthy way to release these.
10. Read inspiring books, watch inspiring movies and surround yourself with uplifting, compassionate friends. A good example to gain more understanding of what lowers your vibrational frequency is the book ‘The Four Agreements’, by Don Ruiz Miguel.
11. Surround yourself with beauty. Beautiful colors, beautiful art, beautiful organic scents. Understand that the highest vibrational frequency you can find in the world is that of self- love. Meditate, tap, go inwards to gain understanding of yourself, of your radiating inner-beauty and capacity of unconditional love for yourself and the world. Your heart frequency is the most powerful of all.